Pathological Models and Naturally Diseased Animals
SPM-Biocameltec offers dyslipidemic and atherosclerotic rabbit models for the evaluation of therapeutics.
Naturally Diseased Dogs and Cats
- Casein-induced dyslipidemia in New-Zealand rabbits.
- Cholesterol-induced atherosclerosis in New Zealand rabbits.
- Supported animals
- Cancer Diseases
- Inflammatory and Autoimmune Diseases
- Metabolic Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Neurological Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Urinary System Diseases.
- Organ Samples
- Chemotherapy treatment.
- Clinical follow
- Blood sampling and tissues/organs harvesting
- Tests: CBC, Biochemistry, Radiography, Ultrasound, Anatomopathology
- Tumor masses
- Blood and derivatives